The longtime president of the Menihek Nordic Ski Club, Gerry Rideout, will...
The longtime president of the Menihek Nordic Ski Club, Gerry Rideout, will be inducated into the NL Sports Hall of Fame as a builder during a ceremony scheduled...
Kaetlyn Osmond defended her national title at the Canadian Figure Skating Championships, securing her spot as an the Canadian Olympic Team. Osmond had battled injuries this season but...
The Conception Bay North Skating Club had a great showing at the Mount Peal Christmas Invitation in December. Sending eight skaters to the competiton, the club had two...
The latest signings by the Eastlink Conception Bay North CeeBee Stars will definitely have an impact on the team as they drive for the playoffs. Newfoundland Sports Talk...
With the Sochi Olympics just around the corner, Marystown’s Kaetlyn Osmond has her sites set on making it to the Olympics as she prepares for the Canadian Figure...
The Western Royals have struggled to perform to expectations in the Newfoundland and Labrador Senior Hockey League. They have been a team that has undergone many changes and...
- Gerry Rideout to be Inducted
- Leo Burke Academy Takes Gold
- Cardinals Earn Winter Games Berth
- NLSHL Standings
- Osmond Defends Title
- Heather Strong Wins Curling Championship
- Cataracts Lose to Royals
- Conception Bay North Skaters Perform Well
- Trickett Wins Provincial Junior Title
- Two Still Undefeated at Scotties
- Eastlink CeeBee Stars Sign Duffy and Quinn
- IceCaps Jaffray AHL All-Star Captain
- Privateers Ready for IceJam
- Devereaux Drops Opener
- IceCaps Hold off Pirates
- Womens Curling Championships
- Osmond’s Quest for the Olympics
- IceCaps Scuttled by Pirates
- 2014 Western Male NL Winter Games Team
- 2014 Central Male NL Winter Games Team
- Evaluating the Western Royals
- St. John’s IceCaps – 3 vs. Pirates – 1
- Gander Flyers Win Against Royals
- Marble Mountain Closes Amid Freezing Temperatures
- Junior Provincial Curling Champions
- Donnini’s High School Hockey Tournament
- Future of Minor Hockey in NL
- Player of the Month
- Exploits Valley Ski Club on the Snow
- Caribous Beat Cee Bees
- Respect Trumps Violence in Hockey
- Memorial Tournament Lives On
- NLSHL Standings Tighten Up
- Mueller off to Special Olympics
- Kaetlyn Osmond Wins Figure Skating Championship
- Newfoundland Hockey Talk Turns Eight
- Does the NLSHL Have a Future?
- Grand Falls Windsor Donnini’s Men’s Basketball League Summary
- Privateers Leave Halifax 2-1-1
- Seven Goal Night For White Seals Jets Win
- Eagles Sit on Top in AESHL
- Jared King Leads Bishop Falls Junior Express over Jets
- Royals Fall to Third Place
- Grand Falls-Windsor Cataracts Win 2
- Privateers Closing in on Western Kings
- Bishop Falls JR-Express Leading the Way
- Royals Playing 500 Hockey – Is it Enough?
- Gander and St. John’s Win Junior Curling Crown
- Western Kings Lose to Privateers
- Cataracts and Royals Sweep Weekend Series
- Christmas Agility Fun Trial
- Western Royals Acquire Earle
- Bell Island Senior Blues Bounce Back
- Titans Win Invitational Basketball Tournament
- IceCaps Stop Their Losing Skid
- Cataracts Comeback and Western Royals Win
- Western Royals Continue to Slide
- Cataracts Continue to Roll On
- St. John’s IceCaps Recalls Players
- NLSHL Scoring Leaders
- IceCaps Skid Continues
- NSHL Draft Results
- Ready Electric Lose to Broadway Pub
- Fitzgerald Resigns as Royals Coach
- Destined for the Basement?
- St. John’s Maple Leafs Hang On
- Chris Smith Backs St. John’s Privateers’ Win
- Panthers and Titans Play to Draw
- Defying the Odds, Becoming a Prospect
- IceCaps Swept at Home
- St. John’sIceCaps Fall Short in Comeback
- Imagine Every Kid Having the Opportunity to Play Sport
- NLSHL Weekend Roundup
- Newfoundlander Wins Olympic Gold in Hockey
- 2013 Canada Games Girls Basketball Final Tryouts
- Corner Brook Molson Recreational Hockey League Roundup
- Gros Morne Academy Win Over Spartans
- NL Curler Mark Nichols to Join Jeff Stoughton Rink
- Western Royals Sign New Goalie
- Whatever Happened to John Slaney?
- Exploits Valley High Wins 36th Annual Invitational
- Weekend Volleyball Roundup
- Does it Really Matter?
- Mount Pearl Senior High Wins Volleyball Title
- Western Kings Sweep Central IcePak
- Bell Island Blues Win over Caps
- Todd Gillingham Learning from Game of Hockey
- Gander Flyers Win Against the Cee Bees
- Clarenville Caribous End Cataracts Winning Streak
- IceCaps Lose to Penguins
- Cataracts Remain Unbeaten
- Four Unanswered Goals Give Cee Bees the Game
- IceCaps Win Third Straight
- Big Weekend for Girls Volleyball
- St. John’s IceCaps Recall Joey Sides
- Breaking the Ice for Newfoundlanders in the NHL
- Saying Good-bye to the Real Hockey Insider
- Weekend Matchups in the NLSHL
- NL Government Offers Athlete Assistance Program
- Warriors Win Over Insurance Crew
After a weekend of action in the Newfoundland and Labrador Senior Hockey League (NLSHL) the standings are as follows: Cataracts –...
Does minor hockey have a future in Newfoundland and Labrador? While it may be considered Canada’s favourite pastime, there is no...
In a province that offers more opportunities for those involved with winter sports, Corner Brook’s Frank Humber did what many thought...
The Newfoundland and Labrador Soccer Association held its annual general meeting on November 17 in St. John’s, during which time a...